The client provides valuations for a wide universe of fixed income and derivative instruments. Thousands of firms benefit from the comprehensive, real-time, and transparent information they deliver, including 90% of the top 50 mutual funds, 80% of the top 20 banks by AUM, asset managers and exchange traded funds.
To meet changing client demand and market conditions the client wanted to broaden its instrument coverage. The client, however, did not have the necessary models or internal resources to develop and maintain new models. The firm made a strategic decision that a faster, more efficient route to market would be to integrate an external analytics library.
Key requirements included:
- Comprehensive product coverage including support for US and European corporate, emerging markets and convertible bonds and loans
- An advanced, accurate and high-performance analytics library that has been tested on industry-accepted methodologies
- Dynamic and proven modelling techniques that include advanced numerical methods
- Fast, seamless integration with minimal disruption to existing systems and processes
- Flexibility to deliver requested enhancements in a timely and efficient manner
- High level of support from experienced quantitative and financial experts
Download the complete case study to see how Quantifi was able to help the client increase their valuations from 50,000 securities a day to over 1.1M securities daily.