Data science is playing an increasingly pivotal role across capital markets, with the potential to transform decision-making across trading and risk, banking and investment.
With data volumes growing, buy-side and sell-side firms are exploring data science techniques to better understand risk and opportunity, but sometimes struggle to maximise value from these projects due to limitations with systems, skills and resource. Hear from expert practitioners to understand how your organisation can move beyond legacy technology, better meet investor demands and remain competitive by embracing the future of finance.
This webinar is a must attend for sell-side firms, including traders and front office, senior operations and risk officers; and buy-side firms, including risk managers, portfolio managers, innovation and information officers, heads of credit and technology officers.
- What is driving the rise of data science in financial markets?
- How data science can help maximise returns and reduce costs
- Common use cases of data science in finance
- Data science tools designed for complex data analysis and flexible reporting
- Alexei Tchernitser, Director, Analytics Solutions, Quantifi
- Francois Mercier, Vice President, Senior Data Scientist, Citi
- Victor Daniel Casas Hernandez, Global Head of Data Science, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence – GTI, JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Michael Natusch, Chief Science Officer, Prudential
Wednesday, 15th June
3pm BST/ 4pm CEST/ 10am EDT