With the increase in bond issuance in 2020, credit is playing an important role in portfolios. The current credit market environment, characterised by uncertainty and persistent structural inefficiencies is rich in relative value credit investment opportunities. The panellists discuss how firms can take advantage of this new environment with the right data, analytics and technology.
- Key trends and opportunities in credit
- How to seize relative value or other opportunities quickly
- The automation of front-office processes
- The data, analytics and technology required to take advantage of this new environment
- Brad Bailey, Research Director, Capital Markets, Celent
- Daniel Frommer, Principal, Market Alpha Advisors & Acting COO, 7 Chord
- Dmitry Pugachevsky, Director - Research, Quantifi