Quantifi's 3rd annual risk conference, at The Harmonie Club, New York attracted delegates from across the industry for an afternoon of unique insights and discussion around the latest trends and developments in liquidity risk management.
Chaired by Rohan Douglas, CEO, Quantifi, the conference explored best practices for better management and understanding of liquidity risk.
Moderated by Josh Smith, the panel discussed the main challenges of liquidity risk as well as buy-side techniques for risk identification and measurement.
Moderated by Dmitry Pugachevsky, this diverse panel reflected on the impact of recent regulations on sell side liquidity.
- Rohan Douglas, CEO, Quantifi
- Josh Smith, Chief Risk Officer, GSO Capital Partners
- Katie Day, Head of Risk & Quantitative Analysis Team, BlackRock
- Jeffrey Garnett, Director of Risk, Fortress Investment Group
- Shayan Norasteh, CRO, Hollis Park Partners
- Dmitry Pugachevsky, Director of Research, Quantifi
- Gonzalo Garcia-Kenny, Managing Director; Head of Counterparty Optimization, Citigroup
- Steve Hageman, Managing Director and Liquidity Risk Officer; Americas, Societe Generale
- Frank Sansone, Senior VP; Treasurer, China Construction Bank