Inflation, rising rates and recession:
hidden opportunities and risks
Inflation and rising rates have been the major themes dominating markets over the past year. How can the buy-side navigate current and future inflationary market rotations to take advantage of opportunities and manage risks?
Is new technology redefining the front-office?
Q&A: Ersel Korusoy, Standard Chartered Bank
With increasing regulatory scrutiny and market volatility, firms are seeking tools to help enhance operations, decision-making and risk management. How is the front-office leveraging new technology to drive efficiencies and increase profitability?
- Clark Nicholls, Senior Portfolio Manager / Analyst, AXA Investment Managers
- Thomas Roderick, Macro Portfolio Manager, Trium Capital
- Antonello Russo, Managing Director, BlackRock
- Ersel Korusoy, Executive Director: Electronic Fixed Income Trading, Standard Chartered Bank
- Alexei Tchernitser, Director, Analytics Solutions, Quantifi