Next Generation Risk Technology Powered by Data Science
Regulators, internal stakeholders, customers, and investors are demanding more transparency with understanding of front office, risk, and capital models - from trading algos, capital models to counterparty risk models that incorporate statistical learning approaches. Transparency demands are required not only at an analytical level, but also in development workflows and lifecycle activities associated with risk models and data. With these developments, one imperative that we believe to be significant in the coming years is the emergence of next-generation risk technology powered by data science approaches.
Join Quantifi and Celent as we discuss the trends and dynamics shaping risk technology
- Market Imperatives & Business Drivers
- The Quantitative and Analytics Challenges
- What is Data Science & How Can it be Applied?
- Key Takeaways for Firms
- Avadhut Naik, Head of Solutions, Quantifi
- Cubillas Ding, Research Director, Celent
Date & Time
6th May, 2020
3pm GMT / 4pm CET / 10am EST