- Quantifi Version 9.4 provides expanded product coverage and support for the latest market developments
London and New York (27th July 2010) - Quantifi, a leading provider of analytics, trading and risk management solutions to the global capital markets, today announced the release of the latest version of its pricing and risk analysis software. Version 9.4 (V9.4) includes several groundbreaking new features.
"V9.4 is a major release and enables our clients to effectively and proactively address rapidly changing market, operational and regulatory requirements."
Rohan Douglas, CEO of Quantifi
Rohan Douglas, CEO of Quantifi, says, "With the passage of the Dodd-Frank bill in the US and the potential impact of Basel III, the OTC derivatives markets are adapting to increased volatility and regulatory scrutiny. Consequently, the need for accurate, robust, intuitive tools for valuation and risk management has never been higher. V9.4 is a major release and enables our clients to effectively and proactively address rapidly changing market, operational and regulatory requirements."
V9.4 includes the following updates:
- Expanded asset coverage including broader support for interest rate derivatives, inflation products, global bonds, convertibles and CLOs
- First to market innovations that support recent changes to the OTC derivatives markets including ‘dual-curve’ (OIS discounting) yield curve construction and new Asian standardised CDS contracts
- Performance enhancements including optimised ‘smart’ load balancing and new approaches that dramatically improve speed and storage requirements for very large flow trading books
- Usability improvements including a new wizard for automating rate resets and a new application that automates mapping of loan information from trustee reports
- Infrastructure improvements including a full audit trail that efficiently captures all changes to trade and risk information
V9.4 also incorporates Quantifi’s cutting-edge credit valuation adjustment and counterparty risk solutions, namely Quantifi CVA and Quantifi Counterparty Risk. These solutions offer clients the ability to correctly price and manage counterparty and market risk.
Mark Traudt, CTO of Quantifi, comments, "Quantifi remains committed to using the most advanced technology available in order to develop innovative, robust and intuitive solutions. Our highly-skilled development team works in close partnership with both clients and industry experts to ensure that we provide timely and effective solutions. V9.4 is the culmination of our most recent efforts and delivers a solution the market greatly needs."