New York and London, 9th March, 2020 —Quantifi, a provider of risk, analytics and trading solutions today announced that as part of an ongoing commitment to reinvestment in its solutions, it has introduced over 50 new features and enhancements to support the latest industry initiatives. The broad range of features include expanded asset coverage, performance improvements and support for the IBOR transition.
One of the primary forces driving capital markets is new technology. By leveraging emerging technologies like microservices, AI, cloud and data science, firms can reduce operating costs and better meet the needs of investors, stakeholders and regulators. The new features and functionality introduced by Quantifi provide clients with advantages in terms of performance, scalability, flexibility and usability.
"As firms navigate fundamental market transition efforts such as IBOR, the ability to improve business-as-usual efficiencies and operational costs will need to be aligned with an ability to keep pace with technology-enabled innovations that can sharpen analytical prowess and operational agility," comments Cubillas Ding, Research Director at Celent.
Features and enhancements include:
- Improved support for more complex fixed income products (fixed to floating, perpetuals, hybrids, global emerging markets)
- Expanded asset coverage including additional support for complex equity derivatives and ETFs
Analytics, Risk & Reporting
- Built-in support for new global market conventions under IBOR transition
- Expanded VaR functionality to include more complex structured products
- Unique and flexible grouping of positions simplifies reporting and limit management
Architecture & Performance
- Enhanced cross-platform support of analytics on Linux, MacOS and Windows
- Unique and intuitive interface with Python simplifies usage
- A range of significant performance improvements across the product suite
“Market participants face significant pressures to comply with more stringent risk and capital requirements while maintaining acceptable levels of profitability. Consequently, firms now increasingly view risk technology as a strategic asset and are prioritising their investment in this area,” comments Rohan Douglas, CEO, Quantifi. “Our new features provide clients with rich, flexible and easy-to-integrate functionality to help make efficient investment decisions, reduce risk and take advantage of market opportunities. As always, this release is driven by working closely with clients, market experts, and industry participants,” continues Rohan.
Learn more about Quantifi's Technology