In this presentation, experts from Quantifi and Intel explain how leveraging Intel’s latest hardware can accelerate the performance of largescale XVA workloads by increasing performance of the CPU and improving the efficiency of I/O.
- The need for faster XVA calculations
- I/O acceleration for faster XVA: Improved GRID Efficiency
- Intel Xeon Platinum 8280L Processor
- Improved I/O throughput with Intel Optane Persistent Memory
- Rama Krishna Nagamalla, Senior Software Developer, Quantifi
- Mahesh Bhat, Principal Engineer, Intel Corporation