New Zealand was looking for a solution with proven credit and liquidity risk management functionality. NZSF wanted a single view of risk across multiple public and private asset classes. With a complex portfolio, the fund also wanted to improve efficiencies around business intelligence (BI) and strategic analysis as they were relying on manual processes for generating risk reports for senior management.
Having implemented Quantifi, NZSF has experienced a number of benefits:
- Improved transparency and overall understanding of risk exposures across a portfolio of financial instruments
- Upgraded the fund’s liquidity stress-testing capability
- Reduced operational complexity
- Improved decision-making with daily risk reporting
- Accurate, up-to-date analytics
- Automated risk calculations and reporting
Download the complete case study to see how New Zealand Superfund has strengthened its risk management across risk disciplines and improved operational efficiency.
“NZSF was looking for a solution with proven credit and liquidity risk management functionality. Quantifi’s depth of functionality, speed of analytics, asset coverage and ability to generate scenarios has strengthened the funds risk management capabilities across all risk disciplines.”