The IBOR reform represents one of the biggest challenges facing financial services firms. Successful management will require significant change and strategic risk management. Preparing for the transition will require firms to establish a strategy to assess the impact and navigate transition risks. Is your firm ready?
Speakers from Lloyds Banking Group and Quantifi discuss the challenges and risks of navigating the IBOR transition and the adoption of alternative reference rates.
- Current status of the IBOR transition
- Impact assessment and transition risks
- How technology can help
- SOFR: challenges of building curves and modelling loans & bonds
- Challenges of replacing IBOR in existing Bonds & swaps
- Maurizio Garro, Senior Lead, IBOR Transition Programme, Lloyds Banking Group
- Irina Ursachi, Independent Risk Management Consultant
- Dmitry Pugachevsky, Director of Research, Quantifi
View the Related Survey: How are Firms Navigating the IBOR Transition?