The calculation of XVAs is highly complex. One of the key challenges of XVAs is that adjustments need to be calculated on a portfolio basis rather than trade by trade. This requires dealing with a large number of computations and orders of magnitude more calculations for accurate results.
A number of factors influence the speed of XVA computations, including the size of the portfolio, the amount of market data, and the configuration of the Monte Carlo simulations themselves.
Find out how Quantifi has accelerated the performance of these large scale workloads by leveraging Intel’s latest hardware.
- The need for faster XVA calculations
- Factors influencing the speed of XVA computations
- How to accelerate the performance of large XVA workloads
- Test results: how Quantifi has accelerated performance with Intel
- Rama Krishna Nagamalla, Senior Software Developer, Quantifi
- Mahesh Bhat, Principal Engineer, Intel Corporation