With data volumes growing, buy-side and sell-side firms are exploring data science techniques to better understand risk and opportunity, but sometimes struggle to maximise value from these projects due to limitations with systems, skills and resource. Hear from expert practitioners to understand how your organisation can move beyond legacy technology, better meet investor demands and remain competitive by embracing the future of finance.
- What is driving the rise of data science in financial markets?
- How data science can help maximise returns and reduce costs
- Common use cases of data science in finance
- Data science tools designed for complex data analysis and flexible reporting
- Alexei Tchernitser, Director, Analytics Solutions, Quantifi
- Francois Mercier, Vice President, Senior Data Scientist, Citi
- Victor Daniel Casas Hernandez, Global Head of Data Science, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence – GTI, JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Michael Natusch, Chief Science Officer, Prudential