This webinar was co-hosted by Quantifi and Mazars
Managing and mitigating credit risk requires agile strategies that anticipate market trends and regulatory change. Amid persistent complexity, many firms are realising that new approaches are required to navigate current conditions and to spot potential opportunities. This webinar explores the key considerations and strategies firms must employ to ensure the resilience of their credit risk management. It focuses on the failures in the Archegos case, key regulatory and market developments, and future credit risk developments including ESG.
- Credit risk management failures in Archegos case
- Key regulatory and market developments
- Future credit risk developments: ESG
- Arthur Laichtman, Managing Director & CRO, Americas, Nomura
- Irina Ursachi, Senior Manager, Mazars in Germany
- Dmitry Pugachevsky, Director of Research, Quantifi