The fixed income market is experiencing a wave of increased automation. In turn, the tides of technology have reconfigured the operating landscape. Going forward, a firm’s success will be tied to how well prepared they are to respond and participate in the wake of these changes. This webinar explores the evolution of fixed income, the dynamics driving change, and the tools needed to facilitate electronic trading.
- What is driving demand for automation?
- The evolution of products/tools in electronic bond trading
- The rise of portfolio trading
- Libor replacement for bonds – current status of transition & challenges of using SOFR
- Alexei Tchernitser, Director, Analytics Solutions, Quantifi
- Daniel Schwartz, Contributing Analyst, Celent
- Dmitry Pugachevsky, Director, Research, Quantifi
- Monica Summerville, Head of Capital Markets, Celent