Since this Spring, there have been several meltdowns and bankruptcies in cryptoland. The frequency and magnitude of these failures highlights how susceptible these bilateral cryptoasset transactions are to credit risk and the lack of robust risk control and management. Navigating markets in 2023 will require institutional quality risk management, in particular counterparty risk.
This webinar looks at how the crypto market has suffered and the importance of counterparty risk management in helping to stabilise this nascent market.
- Contagion in cryptocurrency markets
- Sources of counterparty risk in crypto markets
- The measurement and management of counterparty risk
- Dmitry Pugachevsky, Director, Research, Quantifi
- Wilfred Daye, former CEO, Securitize Capital