To support its growth strategy, COFCO International sought a fully integrated, scalable, flexible and functionally rich solution that would enable it to better manage counterparty risk and enhance process efficiencies across its global operations. Rather than build a solution, senior management decided that investing in an external solution would be more suitable to support their growth plans and more cost-effective.
With Quantifi, COFCO International is better equipped to mitigate and manage risk. Benefits include:
- Senior stakeholders across all operating regions, entities and business lines have a transparent and consolidated view of risk exposures
- The credit team has robust control mechanism for monitoring and measuring counterparty credit risk. This includes the ability to grade counterparties, set and approve limits and inspect credit risk
- Traders can conduct pre-trade analytics to determine whether their proposed trades are within approved credit limits
- Operational risk has been reduced with standardised processes and the elimination of manual tasks, leading to enhanced efficiencies
- A better understanding of risk/reward trade-offs has increased business opportunities
- Integrated data science functionality allows data to be exported and evaluated within COFCO International’s own firm wide business intelligence tools
Download the complete case study to see how COFCO International has strengthened its risk management and improved operational efficiency.
“With the seamless implementation of Quantifi, COFCO International is able to manage its risk with more accuracy and realise meaningful operational efficiencies . With Quantifi, COFCO International is better equipped to mitigate and manage risk.”